Instructions for reclamation
The consumer may file a complaint to the company TODOX HEALTH FOODs LTD, in accordance with Article 56 of the Law on Consumer Protection (hereinafter: the Law), and in order to exercise their rights under Art. 52, 54 and 81 of the Law, as well as due to incorrectly calculated prices and other shortcomings.
The consumer can make a reclamation:
– Verbally where the goods were purchased or in the building at the address Kneza Danila 8, Belgrade-Palilula;
– In writing, by mail to the address: Kneza Danila 8, Belgrade – Palilula;
– By phone: 011/3341622, 011/3341644, 069/2322618;
– Electronically by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consumer complaints should be sent to Kneza Danila 8, Belgrade-Palilula or the place of purchase.
• When returning the product, it is necessary for the customer to submit a bill or other proof of purchase (copy of invoice, copy of bill, slip, etc.).
Person authorized to receive complaints:
– an employee who works at the cash register at the time of sale;
– worker who receives mail when the complaint is sent via postal / electronic services.
The seller is obliged to issue a written confirmation to the consumer or to confirm the receipt of the complaint electronically, ie to announce the number under which his-hers complaint is registered in the records of received complaints.
The seller is obliged to respond to the consumer in writing or electronically without delay, and no later than within eight days from the day of receipt of the complaint.
The seller’s response to the consumer’s complaint must include a decision on whether to accept the complaint, a statement on the consumer’s request and a specific proposal and deadline for resolving the complaint.
If the seller for objective reasons is not able to satisfy the consumer’s request within the agreed time, he is obliged to inform the consumer about the extension of the deadline for resolving the complaint and state the deadline within which to resolve it, as well as to obtain his consent. which is obliged to record in the records of received complaints.